|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the refugees in Part 3 plan to do to get the money Morgan needs?
(a) Hold someone hostage.
(b) Trade some stocks and bonds.
(c) Print counterfeit money.
(d) Rob a bank.
2. What does Morgan say is essential for a good crossing of the Gulf?
(a) Good weather.
(b) Cloud cover.
(d) Good passengers.
3. What kind of fish breaks a line on the first day of Johnson's charter?
(a) A dolphin.
(b) A marlin.
(c) A barracuda.
(d) A sting ray.
4. What does Sing give to Morgan just before he is killed?
(a) A contract.
(b) A wad of money.
(c) A false ID.
(d) A map.
5. What does Morgan do with Mr. Sing's dead body?
(a) Sinks it.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Buries it.
(d) Leaves it on the shore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who agrees with Morgan's statement about really big fish?
2. What is Morgan supposed to transfer at Woman Key?
3. How many gallons of gas does Morgan say he needs for his trip in Freddie's boat?
4. What does Morgan furnish for Johnson when he charters the boat?
5. Who does Morgan buy a drink for after talking with the lawyer in Part 3?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)