|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the black man think Morgan should have done when they were apprehended?
(a) Given up the contraband.
(b) Turned in his new boss for a plea deal.
(c) Put his boat at full-speed.
(d) Fought back more fiercely.
2. What kind of men is the lawyer in Part 3 working with?
(c) Chinese men.
3. What is the name of the lawyer in Part 3?
4. Who does Morgan need the refugees to handle in Part 3 before he can smuggle them?
5. What are the passengers doing on the boat that drives by Morgan at Woman Key?
(d) Taking photographs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the lawyer want to smuggle someone to?
2. What does Sing give to Morgan just before he is killed?
3. How many passengers are on the boat that drives by Morgan at Woman Key?
4. What does the lawyer in Part 3 question Morgan about?
5. Who does Mrs. Gordon say her new lover reminds her of?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)