|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is dizzying to Morgan when he pulls into Woman Key?
(a) The darkness.
(b) His lost blood.
(c) Wallace's screams.
(d) The smell of booze.
2. What is the lawyer's nickname?
(a) Bird mouth.
(b) Gull face.
(c) Wasp wings.
(d) Bee lips.
3. What is the name of Morgan's wife?
4. What are the lawyer's clients financing?
(a) A drug empire.
(b) Refugee trafficking.
(c) A revolution.
(d) A contraband system.
5. What is the name of the boat that drives by Morgan at Woman Key?
(a) Happy Camper.
(b) The Jolene.
(c) South Florida.
(d) The Princess Marie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Johnson not use Morgan for the full chartered time?
2. What does Morgan call all lawyers?
3. Where does Morgan go after his stop in Woman Key?
4. Why is the black man sure no one will be looking for them at Woman Key?
5. What word does Mrs. Gordon say she hates?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)