|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frankie call Mr. Sing?
(a) A champ.
(b) A chump.
(c) A chall.
(d) A chink.
2. What season is it at the beginning of Part 3?
3. What is the name of the boat that drives by Morgan at Woman Key?
(a) The Jolene.
(b) Happy Camper.
(c) The Princess Marie.
(d) South Florida.
4. What does Sing give to Morgan just before he is killed?
(a) A false ID.
(b) A map.
(c) A wad of money.
(d) A contract.
5. Why does Albert appear on the dock when Morgan is readying Freddie's boat?
(a) He is spying for the government.
(b) Marie told him to go there.
(c) He needs work.
(d) He is following the plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many small boatloads of immigrants are loaded onto Morgan's boat by Sing?
2. What does Eddy find on the boat before falling asleep after Sing is killed?
3. How does MacWalsey leave Freddie's place?
4. How much per immigrant is offered to Morgan at the beginning of the book?
5. How many men does Mr. Sing want Morgan to smuggle?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)