|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 2-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Mr. Sing killed?
(a) His neck is snapped.
(b) He is stabbed.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He is drowned.
2. Why does Johnson not use Morgan for the full chartered time?
(a) He is injured.
(b) His wife found him.
(c) He has urgent business.
(d) He is fed up.
3. What does Morgan do with Mr. Sing's dead body?
(a) Sinks it.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Leaves it on the shore.
(d) Buries it.
4. What kind of fish breaks a line on the first day of Johnson's charter?
(a) A marlin.
(b) A dolphin.
(c) A barracuda.
(d) A sting ray.
5. What would happen to Morgan if he were caught smuggling immigrants?
(a) All of these.
(b) He would be fined.
(c) He would lose his boat.
(d) He would get jail time.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many guns did Morgan take with him on his first job for Mr. Sing?
2. What does Eddy find on the boat before falling asleep after Sing is killed?
3. What does Frankie call Mr. Sing?
4. What does Morgan furnish for Johnson when he charters the boat?
5. How many immigrants need Morgan to smuggle them at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)