|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Albert call Morgan when they are on a drive together in Part 3?
(a) A liar.
(c) A bully.
2. What do the men in the bar offer to do when Gordon tells them who ruined his life?
(a) Spy on her.
(b) Beat him.
(c) Arrest her.
(d) Take him home.
3. Who kills Mr. Sing?
4. How does Gordon go to the place he chooses after his marriage ends?
(a) He takes a taxi.
(b) He rides a bike.
(c) He walks.
(d) He charters a boat.
5. What scares Morgan about the lawyer in Part 3?
(a) All of these.
(b) His bragging.
(c) His clients.
(d) His fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Mrs. Gordon say she hates?
2. What kind of boat is supposed to meet Morgan to pick up the men he is to smuggle for Mr. Sing?
3. How much money per man does Mr. Sing offer Morgan for his services?
4. What does Frankie call Mr. Sing?
5. Who does Morgan need the refugees to handle in Part 3 before he can smuggle them?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)