|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the signal from Mr. Sing to come in to shore?
(a) A bird call.
(b) Two flashes of light.
(c) A red lantern.
(d) Three shots of a flare gun.
2. What does Morgan say kept Sing from being a good businessman?
(a) He paid too much.
(b) He did not pay enough.
(c) He took too many risks.
(d) He was too trusting.
3. How many guns did Morgan take with him on his first job for Mr. Sing?
4. What does Morgan's wife say about Morgan's wound?
(a) She wishes it hadn't happened.
(b) She hates everything about it.
(c) She likes everything about him.
(d) She hopes it doesn't hurt.
5. What does Gordon envy about the Communist?
(a) His courage.
(b) His following.
(c) His stature.
(d) His travels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gordon's occupation?
2. What does Morgan compare his wound to when talking to his wife?
3. What is Gordon's first name?
4. What does Mr. Sing do when Morgan grabs him?
5. What is the name of the leader of the men being smuggled in Part 3?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)