1. When was Jack London born?
2. In what year did Jack London die?
3. Jack London's mother was the fifth and youngest child of what Pennsylvania Canal builder?
4. Where was Jack London born?
5. Where did Jack London’s family settle in 1886?
6. What is the point of view for the narrative of To Build a Fire?
7. When did the Klondike Gold Rush begin?
8. The day is described as having broken exceedingly how in the opening of To Build a Fire?
9. The protagonist turns aside from what main trail to climb the high earth-bank to a “dim and little-traveled trail” in Part I?
This section contains 4,352 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)