|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is also funding for _____________ schools who meet their standards.
2. Archbold, deciding they need representation in Congress, begins doing what?
(a) Writing letters to Congressmen.
(b) Visiting Congress.
(c) Sending money to certain Congressional members.
(d) Running for Congress.
3. During a strike, the miners are evicted from their company homes and live where?
(a) In tents near Ludlow.
(b) In a suburb of Denver.
(c) In campers outside the worksite.
(d) In their cars.
4. Unlike John D., William is active in what?
(a) Stock market trading.
(b) The banking industry.
(d) The iron ore industry.
5. Another Rockefeller program in the South is to eradicate what?
(b) Whooping cough.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in charge of the project?
2. The nation suffers the most severe depression ever in June of what year?
3. Junior is shaken by the Ludlow affair. How does he emerge?
4. What has Standard Oil done with some records that have been requested by the court?
5. Senior remains in seclusion at ________________, avoiding the process servers.
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the federal antitrust suit filed in Missouri.
2. What is public sentiment regarding trusts by the mid-1890s? What happens in 1897?
3. What results from this trip to the south?
4. Describe the investigation of Standard Oil by the Bureau of Corporations.
5. Describe Junior in Chapter Nineteen.
6. What deaths occur in Chapter Thirty-three?
7. What happens when the Ohio Attorney General reading a book about trusts which includes a copy of Standard Oil's trust deed indicating that control of the Ohio company has been transferred out of state, in violation of its Ohio charter.
8. Describe the Millionaire's Special.
9. Describe life in the Rockefeller family in Chapter Thirty-two.
10. What complications exist regarding Cettie's death?
This section contains 873 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)