1. In ________ Johann Peter Rockefeller immigrates to America and settles in New Jersey.
2. Descendants Godfrey and Lucy immigrate to sparsely settled territory around ________, New York in the 1830s.
3. They have a son, ________________ Rockefeller who is born in Granger, New York in 1810.
4. The Rockefellers live in Moravia on ninety acres on one of the Finger Lakes, _________________.
5. Big Bill runs a _______________ business and a hired worker who runs his farm.
6. Big Bill Rockefeller leads the life of a ___________ in his younger years.
7. Big Bill does not accompany his family to Richford when they move and does not appear in the area until 1835, posing as what?
A blind and deaf peddler.
This section contains 4,257 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)