1. In ________ Johann Peter Rockefeller immigrates to America and settles in New Jersey.
2. Descendants Godfrey and Lucy immigrate to sparsely settled territory around ________, New York in the 1830s.
3. They have a son, ________________ Rockefeller who is born in Granger, New York in 1810.
4. The Rockefellers live in Moravia on ninety acres on one of the Finger Lakes, _________________.
5. Big Bill runs a _______________ business and a hired worker who runs his farm.
6. Big Bill Rockefeller leads the life of a ___________ in his younger years.
7. Big Bill does not accompany his family to Richford when they move and does not appear in the area until 1835, posing as what?
This section contains 4,257 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)