|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oil is the________ largest export of the United States with the major competition being Russia, and it is cheaper to produce oil in Russia than it is in America.
2. The ________________ begins its investigation of Standard Oil.
(a) Bureau of Corporations.
(b) The Better Business Bureau.
(c) Secret Service.
(d) Federal Bureau of Investigations.
3. After the assassination of McKinley, who becomes President?
(a) Theodore Roosevelt.
(b) Dwight D. Eisenhower.
(c) Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
(d) Herbert Hoover.
4. Another Rockefeller program in the South is to eradicate what?
(c) Whooping cough.
5. Senior begins transferring his wealth to Junior in 1917 due to what reason?
(a) He does not want the responsibility of the family wealth.
(b) He wants his children to have most of his money.
(c) A change in the inheritance tax.
(d) He is ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. The townspeople in Richford begin to refer to Big Bill as what?
2. The Rockefellers fund what seminary in Atlanta?
3. John D. paces himself for what reason?
4. What does the news of the fine cause?
5. The Bradford producers are pumping so much oil, that Standard Oil refuses to do what?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)