|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Junior goes to great lengths to do what?
(a) Spend his money wisely.
(b) Protect his wealth.
(c) Keep the children's pictures out of the newspapers.
(d) Hide his wealth.
2. Who is in charge of the project?
3. Ground is broken for Rockefeller Center in _______, providing jobs for workers during the depression.
4. By the middle of 1880, more than __________ percent of American oil is shipped abroad.
5. By May ________, Rockefeller controls all the major refineries in the nation and few people outside of the oil industry have ever heard of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. On October 9, 1901 what does Junior do?
2. John III enters the family business after graduation from what university?
3. Archbold, deciding they need representation in Congress, begins doing what?
4. His father purchases the Colorado Fuel and Iron company in what year?
5. When Eliza dies in March 1889, John has it announced that she died how?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)