|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John III feels he can never live up to whose expectations?
(a) His mother's.
(b) His grandfather's.
(c) His family's.
(d) His father's.
2. John and Abby buy a new house and begin to spend their summers where?
(a) At Islesford In Maine.
(b) At Mount Desert Island in Maine.
(c) At Swans Island in Maine.
(d) At Great Cranberry in Maine.
3. Big Bill does not accompany his family to Richford when they move and does not appear in the area until 1835, posing as what?
(a) A scientist.
(b) A doctor.
(c) An actor.
(d) A blind and deaf peddler.
4. What has Standard Oil done with some records that have been requested by the court?
(a) They have lost them.
(b) They have thrown them away.
(c) They have burned them.
(d) They have given them to the court.
5. Oil is found in the Western United States, as well as in what states?
(a) Ohio and Kentucky.
(b) Kentucky and Indiana.
(c) West Virginia and Kentucky.
(d) Indiana and Ohio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Even Frank Rockefeller volunteers as a source. Why?
2. Junior separates himself from all businesses but one. What business is this?
3. As Senior becomes more reclusive, the limelight shifts to Junior and focuses on the wealth he will inherit. Does Junior like the limelight?
4. Unlike some other oil men, John D. feels that oil will be what?
5. They rarely go out and have to earn their spending money how?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)