|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At this time, his friends come from the community at the _______________ church where he is very active in church activities.
2. The trust does what to satisfy the courts?
(c) Does not change.
3. In 1864, John D. marries Laura Celestia Spelman, called Cettie. Where did he first meet her?
(c) Grammar school.
(d) High school.
4. In 1853, Bill moves the family to ______________ and leaves them at the home of his sister and brother-in-law.
(a) Toledo, Ohio.
(b) Strongville, Ohio.
(c) Lima, Ohio.
(d) Kent, Ohio.
5. Their Forest Hills home is once what?
(a) A bed and breakfast.
(b) A church.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A school.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does the economy enter into a downturn that lasts for six years?
2. Who owns the Russian operation?
3. The Elkins Act is passed in 1903 with penalties for what?
4. In August of 1855, he begins looking for employment for what reason?
5. They dissolve their partnership when and agree to auction the firm to the highest bidder?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)