|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By 1870, there is so much overproduction and falling prices that John D. begins to worry about what?
(a) His health.
(b) His wealth.
(c) His family.
(d) The economy.
2. Due to their distance from the region mentioned in #49, what did Cleveland refineries face?
(a) Higher transportation costs.
(b) Lower transportation costs.
(c) Unsteady transportation costs.
(d) No transportation costs.
3. Oil is the________ largest export of the United States with the major competition being Russia, and it is cheaper to produce oil in Russia than it is in America.
4. He structures his schedule so he does what after meals?
5. The trust does what to satisfy the courts?
(b) Does not change.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1878 Thomas Edison invents what?
2. The new oil at Bradford intensifies the battle between who?
3. John D. preaches what to his workers?
4. Economic development is ___________ as a result of the war.
5. Big Bill continues to visit once or twice a year and John D. tolerates the visits for what reason?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)