|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. He eventually marries who in 1837?
(a) Elizabeth David.
(b) Eliza Doolittle.
(c) Elizabeth Donaldson.
(d) Eliza Davison.
2. In August 1868, John D. moves his family to a house on _________ Avenue in an area that is called millionaires' row.
3. Associations are being formed for what purpose?
(a) To increase production.
(b) To limit production.
(c) To slow production.
(d) To stop production.
4. The price of crude oil is extremely ___________.
5. In what year do John D. and Maurice B. Clark open their own business?
Short Answer Questions
1. In ________ Johann Peter Rockefeller immigrates to America and settles in New Jersey.
2. In 1870, the partnership of Rockefeller, Andrews and Flagler is dissolved and what is formed?
3. In the 1850s, whole oil is used to fuel what?
4. John D. now has control of the largest oil refinery in Cleveland at the age of ______________ along with his new partner, Am Andrews.
5. John D. and Cettie keep their circle of friends from business, family and church and never go where?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)