|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The townspeople in Richford begin to refer to Big Bill as what?
(a) Evil Bill.
(b) Devil Bill.
(c) Wild Bill.
(d) Crazy Bill.
2. They live where for the first six months of their marriage?
(a) In Toledo.
(b) With Bill.
(c) With William.
(d) With Eliza.
3. As what is Bill known?
(a) Pa Rockefeller.
(b) Mr. Rockefeller.
(c) Doc Rockefeller.
(d) Crazy Rockefeller.
4. Big Bill married for what reason?
(a) He needs a mother for his children.
(b) He is in love with his wife.
(c) The money.
(d) He is lonely.
5. The Rockefellers live in Moravia on ninety acres on one of the Finger Lakes, _________________.
(a) Oneida Lake.
(b) Cayuga Lake.
(c) Owasco Lake.
(d) Seneca Lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. The boys are enrolled in school and eventually the family moves to what city in the mid 1830s and then to a farm in Parma?
2. In 1864, John D. marries Laura Celestia Spelman, called Cettie. Where did he first meet her?
3. Maurice Clark and his brothers are in business with John D. in the refinery and John D. does not like this for what reason?
4. John D. now has control of the largest oil refinery in Cleveland at the age of ______________ along with his new partner, Am Andrews.
5. Big Bill does not accompany his family to Richford when they move and does not appear in the area until 1835, posing as what?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)