|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John D. quits school and takes a three month course where at the age of sixteen?
(a) At a commercial college.
(b) At Kent State University.
(c) At Bowling Green State University.
(d) At the University of Akron.
2. Associations are being formed for what purpose?
(a) To limit production.
(b) To slow production.
(c) To stop production.
(d) To increase production.
3. They rarely go out and have to earn their spending money how?
(a) By asking.
(b) By performing chores.
(c) By having jobs outside the home.
(d) By being kind.
4. He is eventually hired by Hewitt and Tuttle as what?
(a) An assistant bookkeeper.
(b) A clerk.
(c) A manager.
(d) A lawyer.
5. The boys are enrolled in school and eventually the family moves to what city in the mid 1830s and then to a farm in Parma?
Short Answer Questions
1. John D. is able to negotiate good rates on the railroads for what reason?
2. They have a ____________ long honeymoon in Canada and along the East Coast.
3. Big Bill married for what reason?
4. At this time, his friends come from the community at the _______________ church where he is very active in church activities.
5. Maurice Clark and his brothers are in business with John D. in the refinery and John D. does not like this for what reason?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)