|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Rockefeller have how many children who survive?
2. In August of 1855, he begins looking for employment for what reason?
(a) So he can care for his father.
(b) So he can support his family.
(c) So he does not have to depend on his father.
(d) So he can something to keep him busy.
3. In 1878 Thomas Edison invents what?
(a) The light bulb.
(b) The telephone.
(c) Natural gas.
(d) The radio.
4. On October 9, 1901 what does Junior do?
(a) He meets Abby.
(b) He graduates from Harvard.
(c) He marries Abby.
(d) His first child is born.
5. John D. is very concerned with displaying what?
(c) His family.
(d) His failings.
Short Answer Questions
1. By May ________, Rockefeller controls all the major refineries in the nation and few people outside of the oil industry have ever heard of him.
2. William is involved with what bank?
3. They rarely go out and have to earn their spending money how?
4. Bill continues his wanderings and becomes a ___________ when he marries Margaret Allen in 1855.
5. After the end of the SIC, Rockefeller comes up with a new plan, called what?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)