|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1905, the _________________ requests an investigation of the company.
(a) House of Commons.
(b) House of Representatives.
2. Senior remains in seclusion at ________________, avoiding the process servers.
(a) Pont Neuf.
(d) Santa Monica.
3. They rarely go out and have to earn their spending money how?
(a) By performing chores.
(b) By being kind.
(c) By asking.
(d) By having jobs outside the home.
4. John D. and Cettie keep their circle of friends from business, family and church and never go where?
(b) Out of the city.
(c) To restaurants.
(d) To clubs.
5. Rockefeller is continually besieged with requests for what?
Short Answer Questions
1. By 1891, John D. is grooming _________ as his successor and is gradually shifting responsibilities to him.
2. In 1870, the partnership of Rockefeller, Andrews and Flagler is dissolved and what is formed?
3. Standard Oil is the kind of trust that Roosevelt wants to do what to?
4. In August 1868, John D. moves his family to a house on _________ Avenue in an area that is called millionaires' row.
5. What does the news of the fine cause?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)