Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last to speak in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. How many asides are in Act 5, Scene 5?
3. How does Putana finish this quote, telling Giovanni he is in trouble in Act 3, Scene 3: "Y'are ____."?
4. How is the following quote from Act 3, Scene 2 finished: "To live and die _____."?
5. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 9?
How do characters experience love as a painful force? Who does this theme apply to the most?
What is the primary climax of the play? What happens as a reaction to the primary climax? What builds up to it?
Summarize Annabella and Giovanni's turbulent relationship from beginning to end. How does it start? How does it change? What feeds it? What destroys it?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)