|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annabella repeat as she dies?
2. What does the Friar make of what has happened in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. What are Annabella and Giovanni doing in Act 5, Scene 5?
4. What does Putana do of importance in Act 4, Scene 3?
5. What does Giovanni ask Annabella about their next life in Act 5, Scene 5?
Essay Topic 1
Summarize Annabella and Giovanni's turbulent relationship from beginning to end. How does it start? How does it change? What feeds it? What destroys it?
Essay Topic 2
What do all of the different characters stand for from a real life point of view? Compare and contrast their different traits and purposes.
Essay Topic 3
Why did Giovanni kill Annabella? What does he say were his reasons and what can you assume they were? Did he have poetic license to do this? Why or why not?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)