|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annabella say she welcomes in the last line of Act 5, Scene 1?
2. "Follow this temper with some passion." Who says this quote from Act 4, Scene 3?
3. Who enters Act 4, Scene 1 masked?
4. How does Putana finish this quote, telling Giovanni he is in trouble in Act 3, Scene 3: "Y'are ____."?
5. Who are the last to enter Act 3, Scene 4?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Putana's fate seems cruel and unusual. What was its purpose? Do you agree with it?
Essay Topic 2
What is the primary climax of the play? What happens as a reaction to the primary climax? What builds up to it?
Essay Topic 3
Who is selfish and who is selfless? Are there any characters that are difficult to distinguish this difference in?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)