Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last to speak in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. How many asides are in Act 5, Scene 5?
3. How does Putana finish this quote, telling Giovanni he is in trouble in Act 3, Scene 3: "Y'are ____."?
4. How is the following quote from Act 3, Scene 2 finished: "To live and die _____."?
5. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 9?
Essay Topic 1
Could Annabella and Giovanni's relationship be symbolic of any other kind of love, theme, or message? What hidden layers were a part of these characters' creation by the author?
Essay Topic 2
Which characters stand for good? Which characters stand for evil? Which characters are both?
Essay Topic 3
What subplots are in the play? How do they tie in to the main plot?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)