|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Putana finish this quote, telling Giovanni he is in trouble in Act 3, Scene 3: "Y'are ____."?
2. What does Bergetto wish to do with Philotis in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. Who is the first to speak after Bergetto is struck in Act 3, Scene 7?
4. What does Vasquez do in Act 4, Scene 1?
5. What is the final line of Act 5, Scene 5?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What motivates Giovanni? How do his motivations change throughout the play? What motivates his final actions?
Essay Topic 2
What subplots are in the play? How do they tie in to the main plot?
Essay Topic 3
Who is selfish and who is selfless? Are there any characters that are difficult to distinguish this difference in?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)