|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Putana finish this quote, telling Giovanni he is in trouble in Act 3, Scene 3: "Y'are ____."?
2. What does Giovanni ask of the sun in Act 5, Scene 5?
3. What does Annabella repeat as she dies?
4. How many asides are in Act 5, Scene 5?
5. What is Annabella's last line of Act 4, Scene 3?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What do all of the different characters stand for from a real life point of view? Compare and contrast their different traits and purposes.
Essay Topic 2
Putana's fate seems cruel and unusual. What was its purpose? Do you agree with it?
Essay Topic 3
What subplots are in the play? How do they tie in to the main plot?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)