|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vasquez do in Act 4, Scene 1?
2. What does Soranzo say has protected him from dying in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. Who is supposed to kill Annabella in Act 5, Scene 2?
4. Who does Grimaldi mistake Bergetto and Philotis for in Act 3, Scene 7?
5. Why does Annabella claim to be ill according to Richardetto in Act 3, Scene 4?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How is love used as a motivation for the characters? What are the positive and negative aspects of the use of this motivation by the characters?
Essay Topic 2
What do all of the different characters stand for from a real life point of view? Compare and contrast their different traits and purposes.
Essay Topic 3
Who is selfish and who is selfless? Are there any characters that are difficult to distinguish this difference in?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)