|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annabella tell Soranzo he is not in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. What does Annabella make Soranzo swear to secrecy in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. What does Annabella say she welcomes in the last line of Act 5, Scene 1?
4. What does Poggio repeat three times at the end of Act 3, Scene 7?
5. Who speaks first in Act 3, Scene 2?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What comic relief is there in this tragic play? Is there enough comic relief? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Where do characters have control of their situations? Where do they lose control? Pick two characters and discuss.
Essay Topic 3
How do characters experience love as a painful force? Who does this theme apply to the most?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)