|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Giovanni remind himself at the end of Act 5, Scene 5?
2. What does Florio announce in Act 3, Scene 4?
3. Who is the last to speak in Act 5, Scene 4?
4. Who speaks first in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. How does Philotis refer to Grimaldi while she talks to the police in Act 3, Scene 7?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How is action/reaction an important concept of the play? What actions spark the most significant reactions?
Essay Topic 2
Could Annabella and Giovanni's relationship be symbolic of any other kind of love, theme, or message? What hidden layers were a part of these characters' creation by the author?
Essay Topic 3
What do all of the different characters stand for from a real life point of view? Compare and contrast their different traits and purposes.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)