Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last to speak in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. How many asides are in Act 5, Scene 5?
3. How does Putana finish this quote, telling Giovanni he is in trouble in Act 3, Scene 3: "Y'are ____."?
4. How is the following quote from Act 3, Scene 2 finished: "To live and die _____."?
5. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 9?
What is the primary climax of the play? What happens as a reaction to the primary climax? What builds up to it?
Why did Giovanni kill Annabella? What does he say were his reasons and what can you assume they were? Did he have poetic license to do this? Why or why not?
How does suspense rise throughout the play? Use examples from the play to summarize the use of suspense, where it is strongest, and how it progresses the story.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)