Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last to speak in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. How many asides are in Act 5, Scene 5?
3. How does Putana finish this quote, telling Giovanni he is in trouble in Act 3, Scene 3: "Y'are ____."?
4. How is the following quote from Act 3, Scene 2 finished: "To live and die _____."?
5. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 9?
Who is selfish and who is selfless? Are there any characters that are difficult to distinguish this difference in?
How is action/reaction an important concept of the play? What actions spark the most significant reactions?
How is love used as a motivation for the characters? What are the positive and negative aspects of the use of this motivation by the characters?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)