|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Putana finish this quote, telling Giovanni he is in trouble in Act 3, Scene 3: "Y'are ____."?
2. What do Soranzo and Vasquez plan in Act 5, Scene 2?
3. What is Annabella going to do at the end of Act 3, Scene 6?
4. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 2?
5. How many characters speak in Act 5, Scene 3?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Putana's fate seems cruel and unusual. What was its purpose? Do you agree with it?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Giovanni's isolation. How does it get worse from the beginning of the play to the end? What does his isolation suggest the author is saying?
Essay Topic 3
Where do characters have control of their situations? Where do they lose control? Pick two characters and discuss.
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)