Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last to speak in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. How many asides are in Act 5, Scene 5?
3. How does Putana finish this quote, telling Giovanni he is in trouble in Act 3, Scene 3: "Y'are ____."?
4. How is the following quote from Act 3, Scene 2 finished: "To live and die _____."?
5. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 9?
Essay Topic 1
Summarize Annabella and Giovanni's turbulent relationship from beginning to end. How does it start? How does it change? What feeds it? What destroys it?
Essay Topic 2
How does suspense rise throughout the play? Use examples from the play to summarize the use of suspense, where it is strongest, and how it progresses the story.
Essay Topic 3
What subplots are in the play? How do they tie in to the main plot?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)