|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Follow this temper with some passion." Who says this quote from Act 4, Scene 3?
2. Who is the first to speak in Act 4, Scene 3?
3. Who acts unjustly in Act 3, Scene 9?
4. How many asides are in Act 5, Scene 5?
5. Who are the last to enter Act 3, Scene 4?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What motivates Giovanni? How do his motivations change throughout the play? What motivates his final actions?
Essay Topic 2
Could Annabella and Giovanni's relationship be symbolic of any other kind of love, theme, or message? What hidden layers were a part of these characters' creation by the author?
Essay Topic 3
What subplots are in the play? How do they tie in to the main plot?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)