|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the major conflict of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) Annabella is dying.
(b) Annabella is pregnant.
(c) Florio has learned of Annabella and Giovanni.
(d) Putana is blackmailing Giovanni.
2. How many characters speak in Act 5, Scene 3?
3. Who is the first character to speak in Act 3, Scene 9?
(d) The Cardinal.
4. What are Annabella and Giovanni doing in Act 5, Scene 5?
(a) Hiding in a dungeon.
(b) Lying on a bed.
(c) Praying on their knees.
(d) Sitting in a courtyard.
5. Why is the Friar happy in Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) Annabella's soul is saved.
(b) Annabella is to join the convent.
(c) Annabella's child isn't Giovanni's afterall.
(d) Annabella has given him money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to speak in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. What does Annabella repeat as she dies?
3. Who is the last to speak in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Who is the first to speak after Bergetto is struck in Act 3, Scene 7?
5. What do Richardetto and Philotis speak of in Act 3, Scene 5?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)