|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Annabella going to do at the end of Act 3, Scene 6?
(b) Marry Soranzo.
(c) End her affair with Giovanni.
(d) Kill herself.
2. What does Richardetto tell Grimaldi in Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) He wants him to kill Soranzo in a different way than planned.
(b) He shouldn't kill Soranzo anymore.
(c) He must kill Soranzo immediately.
(d) That Philotis loves him.
3. What does Giovanni say "shall be consumed to ashes in a minute" in Act 5, Scene 5?
(a) "Our flower and tree."
(b) "This world and this day."
(c) "This earth holding our love."
(d) "This globe of earth."
4. What is Annabella's last line of Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) "I must confess, I know you loved me well."
(b) "O my lord!"
(c) "Sir, on my knees-"
(d) "Pish, do not beg for me; I prize my life / As nothing."
5. What does Soranzo offer Giovanni that he refuses in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) A ring.
(b) A toast.
(c) A hug.
(d) A song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vasquez do in Act 4, Scene 1?
2. Who does Grimaldi mistake Bergetto and Philotis for in Act 3, Scene 7?
3. How does Putana finish this quote, telling Giovanni he is in trouble in Act 3, Scene 3: "Y'are ____."?
4. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 9?
5. What does Bergetto call his uncle in Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)