|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who acts unjustly in Act 3, Scene 9?
(c) The Cardinal.
2. What is Annabella going to do at the end of Act 3, Scene 6?
(a) End her affair with Giovanni.
(b) Marry Soranzo.
(c) Kill herself.
3. What does Annabella say she welcomes in the last line of Act 5, Scene 1?
(c) Her child.
(d) A new life.
4. What does Annabella make Soranzo swear to secrecy in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Her response.
(b) Her illness.
(c) Her identity.
(d) Her affair with Giovanni.
5. What does Giovanni ask Annabella about their next life in Act 5, Scene 5?
(a) If they will see one another.
(b) If they will love one another there.
(c) No answer is correct.
(d) If there will be one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Annabella say guards her in Act 5, Scene 5?
2. What is Grimaldi doing in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 7?
3. Before Soranzo reenters Act 4, Scene 3, who is the last person to enter the scene?
4. Who is the first character to speak in Act 4, Scene 1?
5. "The wildness of thy ____ draws to an end." How is this quote from Act 5, Scene 3 finished?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)