|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Annabella prepared that she gives to the Friar in Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) A poem.
(b) A letter.
(c) A prayer.
(d) A song.
2. What is Richardetto's perspective of what has happened as of Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) He has decided fate has already intervened.
(b) He feels guilty and will become a monk to repent his involvement.
(c) He loves Annabella.
(d) His hatred for Soranzo has increased.
3. What does Giovanni tell Putana to do in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) Take Annabella for an abortion.
(b) Keep Annabella away from Richardetto and Florio.
(c) Lie to Florio that he was lied to about the affair.
(d) Hide Annabella in another town.
4. Who speaks first in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. What does Annabella triumph over according to Giovanni in Act 5, Scene 5?
(a) "Intolerance and pain."
(b) "Ignorance and evil."
(c) "Storms and torture."
(d) "Infamy and hate."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Annabella's last line of Act 4, Scene 3?
2. "My belief is streghtened; 'tis as firm as ____ and ____. Finish this quote from Act 4, Scene 3.
3. What does Annabella say she welcomes in the last line of Act 5, Scene 1?
4. What are Annabella and Giovanni doing in Act 5, Scene 5?
5. What does Giovanni ask Annabella about their next life in Act 5, Scene 5?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)