|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "These are the _____ tears." How is this quote from Act 5, Scene 5 finished?
2. "Heaven, thou are righteous." Who says this quote in Act 4, Scene 1?
(d) The Friar.
3. What does Soranzo offer Giovanni that he refuses in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) A hug.
(b) A toast.
(c) A song.
(d) A ring.
4. Who is the first character to speak in Act 4, Scene 1?
(c) The Friar.
5. What does Annabella try to convince Giovanni of in Act 5, Scene 5?
(a) To kill her.
(b) To leave their home forever.
(c) They will die at the party.
(d) To kill Soranzo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Soranzo and Vasquez plan in Act 5, Scene 2?
2. "My belief is streghtened; 'tis as firm as ____ and ____. Finish this quote from Act 4, Scene 3.
3. What does Annabella say she welcomes in the last line of Act 5, Scene 1?
4. What does Bergetto wish to do with Philotis in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What does Soranzo say is on fire in Act 5, Scene 2?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)