|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Friar make of what has happened in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) It is fate.
(b) It is good luck.
(c) It is a bad omen.
(d) It is the mark of the end of evil.
2. What does Giovanni ask Annabella about their next life in Act 5, Scene 5?
(a) If they will see one another.
(b) If they will love one another there.
(c) If there will be one.
(d) No answer is correct.
3. What does Giovanni say "shall be consumed to ashes in a minute" in Act 5, Scene 5?
(a) "This globe of earth."
(b) "This world and this day."
(c) "This earth holding our love."
(d) "Our flower and tree."
4. How does Vasquez pledge his allegiance to Hippolita in Act 3, Scene 8?
(a) "I am infinitely yours."
(b) "Trust only I."
(c) "I safely oblige to you."
(d) "Worry not, for my aid is yours."
5. "My belief is streghtened; 'tis as firm as ____ and ____. Finish this quote from Act 4, Scene 3.
(a) Fire, ice.
(b) Spring, fall.
(c) Winter, summer.
(d) Night, day.
Short Answer Questions
1. "The wildness of thy ____ draws to an end." How is this quote from Act 5, Scene 3 finished?
2. What does Vasquez do in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. What is Grimaldi doing in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 7?
4. What does Giovanni ask of the sun in Act 5, Scene 5?
5. Who is supposed to kill Annabella in Act 5, Scene 2?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)