|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Richardetto and Philotis speak of in Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) Philotis and Bergetto are to be married.
(b) Whether or not they trust Grimaldi.
(c) Philotis is to kill Bergetto.
(d) How happy they are Soranzo will soon be dead.
2. Who is the last to speak in Act 4, Scene 3?
3. Who does Annabella say guards her in Act 5, Scene 5?
4. How does Vasquez pledge his allegiance to Hippolita in Act 3, Scene 8?
(a) "I safely oblige to you."
(b) "Trust only I."
(c) "Worry not, for my aid is yours."
(d) "I am infinitely yours."
5. "My belief is streghtened; 'tis as firm as ____ and ____. Finish this quote from Act 4, Scene 3.
(a) Fire, ice.
(b) Night, day.
(c) Spring, fall.
(d) Winter, summer.
Short Answer Questions
1. "The wildness of thy ____ draws to an end." How is this quote from Act 5, Scene 3 finished?
2. What does Soranzo say has protected him from dying in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. Why does Annabella tell Soranzo she married him in Act 4, Scene 3?
4. Who is the first character to speak in Act 4, Scene 1?
5. How does Philotis refer to Grimaldi while she talks to the police in Act 3, Scene 7?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)