|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Richardetto's perspective of what has happened as of Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) He has decided fate has already intervened.
(b) He loves Annabella.
(c) He feels guilty and will become a monk to repent his involvement.
(d) His hatred for Soranzo has increased.
2. What must Giovanni remind himself at the end of Act 5, Scene 5?
(a) To be brave.
(b) He is going to hell.
(c) To kill Soranzo.
(d) His love for Annabella was wrong.
3. "'Tis pain, she laughs at me!" Who says this quote from Act 3, Scene 2?
4. Who is the last to speak in Act 4, Scene 1?
5. What does Annabella repeat as she dies?
(a) "Eternity, eternity."
(b) "Amour, amour."
(c) "The fear, the fear."
(d) "Unkind, unkind."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the final line of Act 5, Scene 5?
2. Why does Annabella claim to be ill according to Richardetto in Act 3, Scene 4?
3. What does Hippolita pretend to do in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Who is supposed to kill Annabella in Act 5, Scene 2?
5. Why is the Friar happy in Act 5, Scene 1?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)