|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to speak in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. Why is the Friar happy in Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) Annabella is to join the convent.
(b) Annabella has given him money.
(c) Annabella's child isn't Giovanni's afterall.
(d) Annabella's soul is saved.
3. Before Soranzo reenters Act 4, Scene 3, who is the last person to enter the scene?
(c) The Friar.
4. "Her sickness is a fullness of her _____." How does Richardetto finish this quote in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) No answer is correct.
5. How are Richardetto and Philotis related?
(a) Uncle and niece.
(b) Father and daughter.
(d) Brother and sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the marriage of Soranzo and Annabella planned for as of Act 3, Scene 8?
2. What does Annabella tell Soranzo he is not in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. "Let rash report run on; the breath that vents it / Will, like a bubble, break itself at last." Who says this quote in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. What does Giovanni tell Putana to do in Act 3, Scene 3?
5. How does Vasquez pledge his allegiance to Hippolita in Act 3, Scene 8?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)