|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many characters speak in Act 5, Scene 3?
2. What is Vasquez's reaction to Putana's action in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) Her sends her to a convent.
(b) He has her killed.
(c) He speaks poorly of Soranzo.
(d) He tells her Florio loves her.
3. Who is supposed to kill Annabella in Act 5, Scene 2?
4. What does Florio announce in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) That he has been called abroad for work.
(b) Annabella will be married to Soranzo within a few days.
(c) Annabella's mother showed similar symptoms to Annabella's before dying.
(d) That Giovanni has gone missing.
5. What does Annabella try to convince Giovanni of in Act 5, Scene 5?
(a) To kill Soranzo.
(b) They will die at the party.
(c) To kill her.
(d) To leave their home forever.
Short Answer Questions
1. "'Tis pain, she laughs at me!" Who says this quote from Act 3, Scene 2?
2. What does the Friar make of what has happened in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. What happens to Annabella at the end of Act 3, Scene 2?
4. Who says Bergetto "meant no man harm"?
5. Who is the first character to speak in Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)