|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to speak in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) "Heaven forbid!"
(b) "But what she said I'll tell thee as we go."
(c) "Her life's in danger."
(d) "I take that promise."
3. What does Giovanni tell Putana to do in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) Take Annabella for an abortion.
(b) Hide Annabella in another town.
(c) Lie to Florio that he was lied to about the affair.
(d) Keep Annabella away from Richardetto and Florio.
4. Who is the first character to speak in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) The Friar.
5. Who enters Act 4, Scene 1 masked?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Soranzo offer Giovanni that he refuses in Act 4, Scene 1?
2. What does Giovanni ask of the sun in Act 5, Scene 5?
3. "Let rash report run on; the breath that vents it / Will, like a bubble, break itself at last." Who says this quote in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. How does Vasquez pledge his allegiance to Hippolita in Act 3, Scene 8?
5. What is it that Soranzo wants Annabella to say in Act 4, Scene 3?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)