|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Putana do of importance in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) Threatens to kill Vasquez.
(b) Confesses her love for Florio.
(c) Speaks poorly of Soranzo.
(d) Tells Vasquez about Giovanni and Annabella.
2. What does Richardetto tell Grimaldi in Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) That Philotis loves him.
(b) He shouldn't kill Soranzo anymore.
(c) He wants him to kill Soranzo in a different way than planned.
(d) He must kill Soranzo immediately.
3. What is the major conflict of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) Putana is blackmailing Giovanni.
(b) Annabella is pregnant.
(c) Annabella is dying.
(d) Florio has learned of Annabella and Giovanni.
4. Who does Grimaldi mistake Bergetto and Philotis for in Act 3, Scene 7?
(a) Annabella and Giovanni.
(b) Soranzo and Vasquez.
(c) Soranzo and Philotis.
(d) Soranzo and Annabella.
5. Who is supposed to kill Annabella in Act 5, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many asides are in Act 5, Scene 1?
2. "O, would the scourge due to my ____ offence". How is this quote from Act 5, Scene 1 finished?
3. Why does Annabella tell Soranzo she married him in Act 4, Scene 3?
4. What does Giovanni tell Putana to do in Act 3, Scene 3?
5. How does Putana finish this quote, telling Giovanni he is in trouble in Act 3, Scene 3: "Y'are ____."?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)