|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Giovanni ask Annabella about their next life in Act 5, Scene 5?
(a) If they will love one another there.
(b) If there will be one.
(c) If they will see one another.
(d) No answer is correct.
2. What does Putana do of importance in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) Tells Vasquez about Giovanni and Annabella.
(b) Confesses her love for Florio.
(c) Speaks poorly of Soranzo.
(d) Threatens to kill Vasquez.
3. What does the Friar make of what has happened in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) It is the mark of the end of evil.
(b) It is good luck.
(c) It is fate.
(d) It is a bad omen.
4. "My belief is streghtened; 'tis as firm as ____ and ____. Finish this quote from Act 4, Scene 3.
(a) Spring, fall.
(b) Night, day.
(c) Winter, summer.
(d) Fire, ice.
5. What does Giovanni tell Putana to do in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) Hide Annabella in another town.
(b) Lie to Florio that he was lied to about the affair.
(c) Take Annabella for an abortion.
(d) Keep Annabella away from Richardetto and Florio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Richardetto's perspective of what has happened as of Act 4, Scene 1?
2. How are Richardetto and Philotis related?
3. When is the marriage of Soranzo and Annabella planned for as of Act 3, Scene 8?
4. Who speaks in Act 3, Scene 8?
5. What does Annabella try to convince Giovanni of in Act 5, Scene 5?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)