|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Giovanni remind himself at the end of Act 5, Scene 5?
(a) His love for Annabella was wrong.
(b) To kill Soranzo.
(c) He is going to hell.
(d) To be brave.
2. What do Soranzo and Vasquez plan in Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) A feast.
(b) A game.
(c) A religious service.
(d) No answer is correct.
3. What does Giovanni ask Annabella about their next life in Act 5, Scene 5?
(a) No answer is correct.
(b) If they will see one another.
(c) If there will be one.
(d) If they will love one another there.
4. Why does Annabella claim to be ill according to Richardetto in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) She caught a cold.
(b) She ate bad melon.
(c) She hasn't been sleeping well.
(d) She is menstruating.
5. Why is the Friar happy in Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) Annabella's child isn't Giovanni's afterall.
(b) Annabella has given him money.
(c) Annabella is to join the convent.
(d) Annabella's soul is saved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the final line of Act 5, Scene 5?
2. Who says Bergetto "meant no man harm"?
3. Who speaks in Act 3, Scene 8?
4. Who does Grimaldi mistake Bergetto and Philotis for in Act 3, Scene 7?
5. Who is the last to speak in Act 4, Scene 3?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)