|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the last to speak in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. What does Florio announce in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) Annabella's mother showed similar symptoms to Annabella's before dying.
(b) Annabella will be married to Soranzo within a few days.
(c) That Giovanni has gone missing.
(d) That he has been called abroad for work.
3. What do Soranzo and Vasquez plan in Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) A religious service.
(b) No answer is correct.
(c) A feast.
(d) A game.
4. What is Annabella going to do at the end of Act 3, Scene 6?
(a) End her affair with Giovanni.
(b) Marry Soranzo.
(c) Kill herself.
5. What is Richardetto's perspective of what has happened as of Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) His hatred for Soranzo has increased.
(b) He loves Annabella.
(c) He feels guilty and will become a monk to repent his involvement.
(d) He has decided fate has already intervened.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Soranzo offer Giovanni that he refuses in Act 4, Scene 1?
2. Who is the first to speak in Act 4, Scene 3?
3. What emotion do Bergetto and Poggio discuss in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. What does Bergetto say Philotis gave him in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What is Vasquez's reaction to Putana's action in Act 4, Scene 3?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)