|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Annabella the letter in Act 2, Scene 6?
2. Who says "O coxcomb, what doth he make here?" in Act 2, Scene 6?
3. What does Giovanni feel towards the person under discussion in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. How many speaking or non-speaking characters are in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Which of the following does Donado say he is to Bergetto in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Mind and legs.
(b) Writer and deliverer.
(c) Secretary and messenger.
(d) Assistant and chief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cheese does Bergetto tell Annabella he loves her as much as?
2. What is the final line of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Why does Annabella read the letter in Act 2, Scene 6?
4. What is Donado's relation to Bergetto?
5. What name does Annabella call Putana in Act 2, Scene 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the revelation of Act 3, Scene 3? What is to be done?
2. What is Annabella fearful for in Act 5, Scene 5?
3. How does Hippolita enter Act 4, Scene 1? What happens to her?
4. What has happened in Act 3, Scene 7?
5. How does Annabella respond to all the attention she gets from the men of the play? Which character enters Act 1, Scene 2 that strikes her liking the most?
6. What signal of Act 2, Scene 6 shows the growing severity of the relationship between Annabella and Giovanni?
7. What have Annabella and Giovanni done? What do they discuss after?
8. Compare and contrast Florio and Giovanni's opinions of Soranzo in Act 3, Scene 2.
9. What is the letter like that Bergetto has written for Annabella in Act 2, Scene 4?
10. As of Act 3, Scene 8, where should the audience assume Vasquez's allegiance lies? What does Hippolita vow?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)