|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Donado suggest Bergetto send Annabella?
(a) A bouquet of flowers.
(b) A dove.
(c) A painting.
(d) A jewel.
2. What is Donado's relation to Bergetto?
(a) Family friend.
3. Who says "O ignorance in knowledge!"?
(d) The Friar.
4. What does Giovanni feel towards the person under discussion in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Who is Giovanni visiting in Act 2, Scene 5?
(d) The Friar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Donado say he is to Bergetto in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. Who is the first character to speak in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What does Florio want for Annabella to give to Bergetto in Act 2, Scene 6?
4. Who do we learn Richardetto is in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What does Florio suggest to ease the tension of Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Donado try to convince Florio in Act 1, Scene 3? Does he succeed?
2. How does Act 4, Scene 3 end?
3. How does Annabella respond to Soranzo's attempts to learn the identity of the baby?
4. Why is Florio apprehensive to Donado's aim in Act 1, Scene 3? What does Donado say that makes him feel better?
5. How has Bergetto's time with Annabella gone, as per his recap in Act 1, Scene 3?
6. In detail, what does Annabella want in Act 5, Scene 1?
7. Why is it ironic that Giovanni doesn't want Annabella to get married in Act 2, Scene 5? What does this suggest?
8. What has happened in Act 3, Scene 7?
9. What actions of Act 2, Scene 1 are most significant?
10. How does the Friar convince Annabella to marry Soranzo?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)