|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bergetto find to be the most beautiful as of Act 2, Scene 6?
2. Who is Richardetto?
(a) A musician.
(b) A potential suitor for Annabella.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A gypsy.
3. What does Donado wish for the gift given to Annabella in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) To give it to his own mistress.
(b) To have it destroyed.
(c) For her to give it back.
(d) For her to keep it.
4. How does Act 1, Scene 2 begin?
(a) A duel.
(b) A love scene.
(c) A verbal argument.
(d) A calm courtyard conversation.
5. What does Florio hassle Giovanni about in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) Always being alone.
(b) His affair with Annabella.
(c) Not having a wife.
(d) Not joining the army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who resolves to visit Annabella in Act 2, Scene 5?
2. What does Florio mistake Annabella's love for Giovanni for?
3. Who gives Annabella the letter in Act 2, Scene 6?
4. What is the final line of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Whose house does the action of Act 1, Scene 2 take place in front of?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Act 2, Scene 4 and 5 parallel one another?
2. What are the different reactions to what has happened to Hippolita in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. What do Bergetto and Poggio discuss in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. Why is Soranzo upset in Act 4, Scene 3? How does he treat his new wife?
5. What are Annabella and Giovanni speaking of when he kills her? How does she respond?
6. What does Giovanni do after he kills Annabella?
7. What do the Friar and Giovanni discuss in Act 1, Scene 1?
8. What are the schemes of Act 3, Scene 5?
9. What is Richardetto's opinion of what has happened to Hippolita?
10. How does Annabella respond to Soranzo's attempts to learn the identity of the baby?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)