|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters Act 4, Scene 1 masked?
2. What does Annabella try to convince Giovanni of in Act 5, Scene 5?
(a) They will die at the party.
(b) To leave their home forever.
(c) To kill her.
(d) To kill Soranzo.
3. Who is supposed to kill Annabella in Act 5, Scene 2?
4. What does Giovanni ask Annabella about their next life in Act 5, Scene 5?
(a) If they will love one another there.
(b) No answer is correct.
(c) If there will be one.
(d) If they will see one another.
5. Before Soranzo reenters Act 4, Scene 3, who is the last person to enter the scene?
(b) The Friar.
6. "Follow this temper with some passion." Who says this quote from Act 4, Scene 3?
7. Why does Annabella tell Soranzo she married him in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) She wanted more children with him.
(b) For honor, not love.
(c) She always loved him.
(d) She wanted him to father her child.
8. What does Annabella make Soranzo swear to secrecy in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Her affair with Giovanni.
(b) Her illness.
(c) Her response.
(d) Her identity.
9. What is Vasquez's reaction to Putana's action in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) He speaks poorly of Soranzo.
(b) Her sends her to a convent.
(c) He tells her Florio loves her.
(d) He has her killed.
10. "These are the _____ tears." How is this quote from Act 5, Scene 5 finished?
11. "Her sickness is a fullness of her _____." How does Richardetto finish this quote in Act 3, Scene 4?
(c) No answer is correct.
12. How many asides are in Act 5, Scene 5?
13. How many asides are in Act 5, Scene 1?
14. Who is the last to speak in Act 4, Scene 3?
15. Who speaks first in Act 3, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who speaks in Act 3, Scene 8?
2. What does Soranzo say is on fire in Act 5, Scene 2?
3. What does Annabella repeat as she dies?
4. What does Giovanni say "shall be consumed to ashes in a minute" in Act 5, Scene 5?
5. "_____ man, why, 'tis thy fate." How is this quote from Act 4, Scene 3 finished?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)