Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the last to speak in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. How many asides are in Act 5, Scene 5?
3. How does Putana finish this quote, telling Giovanni he is in trouble in Act 3, Scene 3: "Y'are ____."?
4. How is the following quote from Act 3, Scene 2 finished: "To live and die _____."?
(b) "A maid."
(d) "As one."
5. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 9?
(a) "Justice is fled to Heaven and comes no nearer."
(b) "Great men may do their wills; we must obey."
(c) "Come, come Donado, there's no help in this."
(d) "But Heaven will judge them for't another day."
6. Who is the last to speak in Act 4, Scene 1?
7. What does Soranzo offer Giovanni that he refuses in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) A hug.
(b) A song.
(c) A ring.
(d) A toast.
8. What does Florio announce in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) Annabella will be married to Soranzo within a few days.
(b) Annabella's mother showed similar symptoms to Annabella's before dying.
(c) That Giovanni has gone missing.
(d) That he has been called abroad for work.
9. What must Giovanni remind himself at the end of Act 5, Scene 5?
(a) To be brave.
(b) His love for Annabella was wrong.
(c) To kill Soranzo.
(d) He is going to hell.
10. Why does Annabella claim to be ill according to Richardetto in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) She caught a cold.
(b) She ate bad melon.
(c) She hasn't been sleeping well.
(d) She is menstruating.
11. What is Annabella going to do at the end of Act 3, Scene 6?
(b) Kill herself.
(c) End her affair with Giovanni.
(d) Marry Soranzo.
12. What does Annabella make Soranzo swear to secrecy in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Her response.
(b) Her illness.
(c) Her identity.
(d) Her affair with Giovanni.
13. What does Giovanni tell Putana to do in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) Keep Annabella away from Richardetto and Florio.
(b) Lie to Florio that he was lied to about the affair.
(c) Hide Annabella in another town.
(d) Take Annabella for an abortion.
14. What does Vasquez do in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Poison Soranzo.
(b) Poison Annabella.
(c) Poison himself.
(d) Poison Hippolita.
15. "Her sickness is a fullness of her _____." How does Richardetto finish this quote in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) No answer is correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. "O, would the scourge due to my ____ offence". How is this quote from Act 5, Scene 1 finished?
2. What does Hippolita pretend to do in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. Which of the following is Giovanni's first aside of Act 3, Scene 2?
4. Who speaks in Act 3, Scene 8?
5. What is Vasquez's reaction to Putana's action in Act 4, Scene 3?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)