Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Philotis refer to Grimaldi while she talks to the police in Act 3, Scene 7?
2. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 9?
(a) "Justice is fled to Heaven and comes no nearer."
(b) "Great men may do their wills; we must obey."
(c) "But Heaven will judge them for't another day."
(d) "Come, come Donado, there's no help in this."
3. What does Vasquez convince Soranzo to do in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) Have Vasquez killed.
(b) Act calmly to learn the identity of the father.
(c) Smother Annabella with gifts and love to learn the whereabouts of Giovanni.
(d) Have Giovanni killed.
4. Who does Annabella say guards her in Act 5, Scene 5?
5. "'Tis pain, she laughs at me!" Who says this quote from Act 3, Scene 2?
6. What emotion do Bergetto and Poggio discuss in Act 3, Scene 1?
7. "The wildness of thy ____ draws to an end." How is this quote from Act 5, Scene 3 finished?
8. Who is the first to speak after Bergetto is struck in Act 3, Scene 7?
9. "O, would the scourge due to my ____ offence". How is this quote from Act 5, Scene 1 finished?
10. What does Hippolita pretend to do in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Forgive Soranzo.
(b) Kill Soranzo.
(c) Dance with Annabella.
(d) Kiss Soranzo.
11. Who are the last to enter Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) Annabella and Putana.
(b) Putana and Giovanni.
(c) The Friar and Giovanni.
(d) The Friar and Giovanni.
12. What does Putana do of importance in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) Threatens to kill Vasquez.
(b) Speaks poorly of Soranzo.
(c) Confesses her love for Florio.
(d) Tells Vasquez about Giovanni and Annabella.
13. How are Richardetto and Philotis related?
(a) Uncle and niece.
(b) Father and daughter.
(d) Brother and sister.
14. "Heaven, thou are righteous." Who says this quote in Act 4, Scene 1?
(c) The Friar.
15. What is Annabella going to do at the end of Act 3, Scene 6?
(a) End her affair with Giovanni.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Marry Soranzo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is supposed to kill Annabella in Act 5, Scene 2?
2. Who is the last to speak in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. What does Annabella try to convince Giovanni of in Act 5, Scene 5?
4. What is Richardetto's perspective of what has happened as of Act 4, Scene 1?
5. Who acts unjustly in Act 3, Scene 9?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)