|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Florio ask about in the first line of Act 2, Scene 6?
2. Why does Annabella read the letter in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) She is excited to see what it says.
(b) She doesn't wish to be impolite.
(c) Her father urges her to.
(d) She is afraid of Poggio.
3. Who says "in thy wilful flames / Already see thy ruin"?
4. What does Bergetto say that his uncle thinks he is in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. What is special about the horse of Bergetto's story in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) He flies.
(b) He has eight legs.
(c) He speaks.
(d) His head is where his tail is.
6. What idea is Giovanni opposed to in Act 2, Scene 5 that he wasn't before?
(a) Killing himself.
(b) Annabella getting married.
(c) Praying for redemption.
(d) None are correct.
7. Where is Richardetto from?
8. What has happened to Bergetto en route to see Annabella in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) He robbed a man.
(b) He spilled sauce on his clothes while eating.
(c) He got drunk.
(d) He got in a fight.
9. Who says "O ignorance in knowledge!"?
(c) The Friar.
10. What does Florio mistake Annabella's love for Giovanni for?
11. How many speaking or non-speaking characters are in Act 2, Scene 2?
12. "But he is such another dunce, I fear." Who does this quote refer to?
13. Who speaks first in Act 2, Scene 4?
14. Who is being referred to in the quote "The man I hate / Worse than confusion-"?
15. What is the final line of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) "We'll hear them both."
(b) "I'll wait upon you, sir."
(c) "Sir, what I am / She shall command."
(d) "Please you to know her."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Donado suggest Bergetto send Annabella?
2. What is Hippolita wearing in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does Bergetto do as Donado says goodbye to Florio in Act 2, Scene 6?
4. What does Bergetto insult of Annabella's in the letter in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. Who does Bergetto find to be the most beautiful as of Act 2, Scene 6?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)