1. Who is the first character to speak in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Who do the characters discuss in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Who are brother and sister?
Giovanni and Annabella.
4. Who says "To you I have unclasped my burdened soul, /Emptied the storehouse of my thoughts and heart, /Made myself poor of secrets"?
5. What does Giovanni feel towards the person under discussion in Act 1, Scene 1?
6. How does the Friar suggest Giovanni remedy his emotions that the men discuss in Act 1, Scene 1?
7. Why is the Friar so surprised that Giovanni has the feelings he does in Act 1, Scene 1?
He is a well to-do and educated man.
This section contains 3,979 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)