Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1, Scene 1
1. Who is the first character to speak in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Who do the characters discuss in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Who are brother and sister?
4. Who says "To you I have unclasped my burdened soul, /Emptied the storehouse of my thoughts and heart, /Made myself poor of secrets"?
5. What does Giovanni feel towards the person under discussion in Act 1, Scene 1?
6. How does the Friar suggest Giovanni remedy his emotions that the men discuss in Act 1, Scene 1?
7. Why is the Friar so surprised that Giovanni has the feelings he does in Act 1, Scene 1?
8. Which of the following is NOT something the Friar...
This section contains 2,330 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)