|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bergetto say Philotis gave him in Act 3, Scene 1?
(b) A ring.
2. Who do the characters discuss in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) "Her life's in danger."
(b) "I take that promise."
(c) "Heaven forbid!"
(d) "But what she said I'll tell thee as we go."
4. What does Giovanni announce to the audience in his monologue in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) That he has decided to kill himself.
(b) That he is to kill Annabella.
(c) That he is to leave his home forever.
(d) That he has prayed but still loves Annabella.
5. What does Annabella joke about Giovanni being in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) Her husband.
(b) A bad lover.
(d) A loner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who speaks first in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. Who is being referred to in the quote "The man I hate / Worse than confusion-"?
3. What does Bergetto say that his uncle thinks he is in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. What does Florio do in Act 5, Scene 6?
5. What is Richardetto plotting in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)