|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Florio announce in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) Annabella will be married to Soranzo within a few days.
(b) Annabella's mother showed similar symptoms to Annabella's before dying.
(c) That Giovanni has gone missing.
(d) That he has been called abroad for work.
2. Who says "O ignorance in knowledge!"?
(b) The Friar.
3. What does Hippolita pretend to do in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Kill Soranzo.
(b) Forgive Soranzo.
(c) Dance with Annabella.
(d) Kiss Soranzo.
4. What does Bergetto call his uncle in Act 3, Scene 1?
(c) "Fish faced."
5. What is Richardetto plotting in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) To take revenge on Hippolita.
(b) To kill Giovanni.
(c) To seduce Hippolita.
(d) To kidnap Annabella.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a word that Giovanni uses in his aside to mark his disgust for the wedding of Act 4, Scene 1?
2. Which of the following is Giovanni's first aside of Act 3, Scene 2?
3. What does Bergetto say Philotis gave him in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. "You are past all rules of sense." Who says this in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What is the major conflict of Act 3, Scene 3?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)