|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cheese does Bergetto tell Annabella he loves her as much as?
2. What is the final line of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) "Please you to know her."
(b) "We'll hear them both."
(c) "Sir, what I am / She shall command."
(d) "I'll wait upon you, sir."
3. Who enters Act 4, Scene 1 masked?
4. Who resolves to visit Annabella in Act 2, Scene 5?
(c) The Friar.
5. Who is a servant?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "a name more gracious" that Giovanni calls Annabella in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does Hippolita pretend to do in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. What is it that Soranzo wants Annabella to say in Act 4, Scene 3?
4. What happens to Annabella at the end of Act 3, Scene 2?
5. When is the marriage of Soranzo and Annabella planned for as of Act 3, Scene 8?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)