|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Annabella going to do at the end of Act 3, Scene 6?
(b) End her affair with Giovanni.
(c) Marry Soranzo.
(d) Kill herself.
2. Before Soranzo reenters Act 4, Scene 3, who is the last person to enter the scene?
(a) The Friar.
3. How many speaking or non-speaking characters are in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What is the final line of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) "If all fails, itis but the fortune of a fool."
(b) "Aye, marry, that will be excellent."
(c) "Poggio, 'twill do, Poggio!"
(d) "Peace, innocent."
5. Who is the last to speak in Act 4, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richardetto find "mystery in"?
2. "_____ man, why, 'tis thy fate." How is this quote from Act 4, Scene 3 finished?
3. What is special about the horse of Bergetto's story in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. Why is the Friar so surprised that Giovanni has the feelings he does in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Who does Grimaldi mistake Bergetto and Philotis for in Act 3, Scene 7?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)