|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Donado say he is to Bergetto in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Writer and deliverer.
(b) Mind and legs.
(c) Assistant and chief.
(d) Secretary and messenger.
2. What is Donado's relation to Bergetto?
(b) Family friend.
3. Who does the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2 center around?
(a) Florio and Soranzo.
(b) Grimaldi and Florio.
(c) Vasquez and Donado.
(d) Vasquez and Grimaldi.
4. "'Tis pain, she laughs at me!" Who says this quote from Act 3, Scene 2?
5. What is "a name more gracious" that Giovanni calls Annabella in Act 2, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says "O coxcomb, what doth he make here?" in Act 2, Scene 6?
2. Who is the first character to speak in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What cheese does Bergetto tell Annabella he loves her as much as?
4. Who has Florio given his approval to marry his daughter?
5. Who is the last character to speak in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)