|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 9?
(a) "Great men may do their wills; we must obey."
(b) "Come, come Donado, there's no help in this."
(c) "Justice is fled to Heaven and comes no nearer."
(d) "But Heaven will judge them for't another day."
2. Why does Annabella claim to be ill according to Richardetto in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) She hasn't been sleeping well.
(b) She is menstruating.
(c) She ate bad melon.
(d) She caught a cold.
3. What is Hippolita wearing in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) No answer is correct.
(b) Clothes for tea.
(c) A formal gown.
(d) Mourning clothes.
4. What emotion do Bergetto and Poggio discuss in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What does Annabella joke about Giovanni being in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) A bad lover.
(c) A loner.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says "in thy wilful flames / Already see thy ruin"?
2. "Follow this temper with some passion." Who says this quote from Act 4, Scene 3?
3. What is the major conflict of Act 3, Scene 3?
4. Who has Florio given his approval to marry his daughter?
5. What sort of comment does Poggio make of his master, Bergetto, in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)