|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who speaks first in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. What does Bergetto insult of Annabella's in the letter in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Her family.
(b) Her scent.
(c) Her teeth.
(d) Her nose.
3. What is Grimaldi doing in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 7?
4. Why is the Friar so surprised that Giovanni has the feelings he does in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) His parents are very religious.
(b) He was sure Giovanni was in love with Hippolita.
(c) He is a well to-do and educated man.
(d) He prays so often.
5. How does Annabella respond when Giovanni admits his feelings toward her?
(a) She runs away in disgust.
(b) She feels the same way.
(c) She cries out of fear.
(d) She tells him she needs time to ponder her emotions.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Her sickness is a fullness of her _____." How does Richardetto finish this quote in Act 3, Scene 4?
2. Who is being referred to in the quote "The man I hate / Worse than confusion-"?
3. Who is the first character to speak in Act 3, Scene 9?
4. "But he is such another dunce, I fear." Who says this?
5. What idea is Giovanni opposed to in Act 2, Scene 5 that he wasn't before?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)