|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annabella tell Soranzo he is not in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) A dog.
(b) A looking-glass.
(c) A doctor.
(d) An abuser.
2. What does Richardetto tell Grimaldi in Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) He wants him to kill Soranzo in a different way than planned.
(b) He must kill Soranzo immediately.
(c) That Philotis loves him.
(d) He shouldn't kill Soranzo anymore.
3. Who does Bergetto find to be the most beautiful as of Act 2, Scene 6?
4. What does Giovanni urge Annabella to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) Run away.
(c) Write music.
(d) Forget him.
5. How does Vasquez pledge his allegiance to Hippolita in Act 3, Scene 8?
(a) "Worry not, for my aid is yours."
(b) "I safely oblige to you."
(c) "I am infinitely yours."
(d) "Trust only I."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last character to speak in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What is the major conflict of Act 3, Scene 3?
3. Who of the following characters is NOT included in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. "Her sickness is a fullness of her _____." How does Richardetto finish this quote in Act 3, Scene 4?
5. Who says "To you I have unclasped my burdened soul, /Emptied the storehouse of my thoughts and heart, /Made myself poor of secrets"?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)