|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Richardetto from?
2. What name does Annabella call Putana in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Who has Florio given his approval to marry his daughter?
4. What does Richardetto find "mystery in"?
(a) Annabella does not love any of her suitors.
(b) Hippolita spends much time with Soranzo.
(c) Giovanni's standoffish veneer.
(d) Florio's hospitality.
5. What does Florio mistake Annabella's love for Giovanni for?
Short Answer Questions
1. "But he is such another dunce, I fear." Who says this?
2. Who wishes to speak with Annabella privately in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. How many speaking or non-speaking characters are in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Who says "To you I have unclasped my burdened soul, /Emptied the storehouse of my thoughts and heart, /Made myself poor of secrets"?
5. What does Florio allow before leaving Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)