|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of comment does Poggio make of his master, Bergetto, in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) How smart he is.
(b) How foolish he is.
(c) How wicked he is.
(d) How attractive he is.
2. What does Florio say in Act 1, Scene 3 that insists on his kindness?
(a) He speaks of his love for all people.
(b) He wishes not to force Annabella against her will.
(c) He speaks how his son and daughter mean more to him than anything.
(d) He wants to build an orphanage with his wealth.
3. Who is the last character to speak in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Who are brother and sister?
(a) Soranzo and Hippolita.
(b) Donado and Annabella.
(c) Florio and Putana.
(d) Giovanni and Annabella.
5. Who is being referred to in the quote "The man I hate / Worse than confusion-"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last line of Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Who says "in thy wilful flames / Already see thy ruin"?
3. What does Florio suggest to ease the tension of Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Who resolves to visit Annabella in Act 2, Scene 5?
5. What does Giovanni announce to the audience in his monologue in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)