|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "So hard at work, that's well; you lose no time." Who says this quote in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What is the only city that is referenced in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Who is a servant?
4. "But he is such another dunce, I fear." Who does this quote refer to?
5. What does Florio suggest to ease the tension of Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richardetto find "mystery in"?
2. Who says "To you I have unclasped my burdened soul, /Emptied the storehouse of my thoughts and heart, /Made myself poor of secrets"?
3. Who is the first character to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What is the first word of Act 2, Scene 5?
5. What is "a name more gracious" that Giovanni calls Annabella in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)