|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Giovanni feel towards the person under discussion in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What is the final line of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) "Sir, what I am / She shall command."
(b) "We'll hear them both."
(c) "I'll wait upon you, sir."
(d) "Please you to know her."
3. What does Giovanni urge Annabella to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Run away.
(c) Forget him.
(d) Write music.
4. How does Annabella respond when Giovanni admits his feelings toward her?
(a) She cries out of fear.
(b) She tells him she needs time to ponder her emotions.
(c) She feels the same way.
(d) She runs away in disgust.
5. What is special about the horse of Bergetto's story in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) His head is where his tail is.
(b) He flies.
(c) He speaks.
(d) He has eight legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says "in thy wilful flames / Already see thy ruin"?
2. What is the last line of Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Who has had an affair with Hippolita?
4. Who is the first character to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What name does Annabella call Putana in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)