|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last line of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) "I'll think on remedy. Pray for yourself."
(b) "My blessing with thee; we have need to pray."
(c) "Beg Heaven to cleanse the leprosy of lust."
(d) "Else I'll swear, my fate's my god."
2. Who wishes to speak with Annabella privately in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Whose house does the action of Act 1, Scene 2 take place in front of?
(b) The Friar.
4. Who says "To you I have unclasped my burdened soul, /Emptied the storehouse of my thoughts and heart, /Made myself poor of secrets"?
5. Who are brother and sister?
(a) Soranzo and Hippolita.
(b) Giovanni and Annabella.
(c) Florio and Putana.
(d) Donado and Annabella.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Act 1, Scene 2 begin?
2. Who is the first character to speak in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What is the final line of Act 1, Scene 3?
4. What name does Annabella call Putana in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. "So hard at work, that's well; you lose no time." Who says this quote in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)