|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Florio allow before leaving Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Donado to come to their home that evening.
(b) Giovanni to join the army.
(c) Bergetto to marry Annabella.
(d) Bergetto to court Annabella.
2. Who has had an affair with Hippolita?
3. Who is the first character to speak in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. Who is Annabella referring to when she says "what blessed shape / Of some celestial creature now appears"?
5. Who says "in thy wilful flames / Already see thy ruin"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last line of Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Who is the first character to speak in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. How does Annabella respond when Giovanni admits his feelings toward her?
4. What is the final line of Act 1, Scene 3?
5. Who of the following characters is NOT included in Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)