|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the Friar so surprised that Giovanni has the feelings he does in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) He was sure Giovanni was in love with Hippolita.
(b) He is a well to-do and educated man.
(c) He prays so often.
(d) His parents are very religious.
2. What is the only city that is referenced in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Which of the following is NOT something the Friar calls Giovanni?
(a) A sinner.
(b) A wretch.
(c) A worm.
(d) A nothing.
4. Who do the characters discuss in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Who has had an affair with Hippolita?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Florio allow before leaving Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What cheese does Bergetto tell Annabella he loves her as much as?
3. How does Act 1, Scene 2 begin?
4. "But he is such another dunce, I fear." Who does this quote refer to?
5. Who is the last character to speak in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)