|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first character to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does Annabella tell Soranzo he is not in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A looking-glass.
(c) A dog.
(d) An abuser.
3. Why does Annabella tell Soranzo she married him in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) She wanted him to father her child.
(b) For honor, not love.
(c) She always loved him.
(d) She wanted more children with him.
4. What is Vasquez's reaction to Putana's action in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) He speaks poorly of Soranzo.
(b) Her sends her to a convent.
(c) He has her killed.
(d) He tells her Florio loves her.
5. What happens to Annabella at the end of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) She sings.
(b) She gets sick.
(c) She kisses Soranzo.
(d) She cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to speak in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. Who wishes to speak with Annabella privately in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does Giovanni urge Annabella to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Which of the following is Giovanni's first aside of Act 3, Scene 2?
5. How is the following quote from Act 3, Scene 2 finished: "To live and die _____."?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)