|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is Giovanni's first aside of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) "Sister, be not all woman: think on me."
(b) "Now she winks."
(c) "One such another word would kill his hopes."
(d) "That's true, or somewhat near it."
2. "So hard at work, that's well; you lose no time." Who says this quote in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does Philotis enter Act 2, Scene 1 with?
(a) A sword.
(b) A lute.
(c) A canvas.
(d) A dog.
4. Who speaks first in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. Who is the last to speak in Act 4, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Annabella at the end of Act 3, Scene 2?
2. What is the final line of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does Bergetto say Philotis gave him in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. What is it that Soranzo wants Annabella to say in Act 4, Scene 3?
5. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)