|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "My belief is streghtened; 'tis as firm as ____ and ____. Finish this quote from Act 4, Scene 3.
(a) Fire, ice.
(b) Spring, fall.
(c) Winter, summer.
(d) Night, day.
2. What does Putana do of importance in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) Speaks poorly of Soranzo.
(b) Threatens to kill Vasquez.
(c) Confesses her love for Florio.
(d) Tells Vasquez about Giovanni and Annabella.
3. What does Giovanni urge Annabella to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Run away.
(c) Forget him.
(d) Write music.
4. What does Annabella make Soranzo swear to secrecy in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Her illness.
(b) Her response.
(c) Her identity.
(d) Her affair with Giovanni.
5. "'Tis pain, she laughs at me!" Who says this quote from Act 3, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 2?
2. "So hard at work, that's well; you lose no time." Who says this quote in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does Annabella tell Soranzo he is not in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. How is the following quote from Act 3, Scene 2 finished: "To live and die _____."?
5. What is "a name more gracious" that Giovanni calls Annabella in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)