|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the pass that is dangerous, but is also a shortcut to help them catch the children?
(a) Ptarmigan Way.
(b) Ptarmigan Drop.
(c) Ptarmigan Alley.
(d) Ptarmigan Pass.
2. According to the school board, what is the youngest age a student can be?
3. Where does Anne find Chuck and Ethel after they have run away?
(a) The woods.
(b) The Indian village.
(c) A cave.
(d) Their old home they shared with Mary.
4. Nancy did not know that Anne was receiving _______ for tutoring her.
(a) No pay.
(b) $5 a month.
(c) $10 a month.
(d) $20 a month.
5. Anne agrees to do what for the old-timer that is dying?
(a) Write to his family.
(b) Write his funeral.
(c) Dress him for burial.
(d) Pack his belongings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fred writes to Anne after the Christmas holidays and tells her that he may stay in Steel Creek until when?
2. Who dances with Chuck when his original partner for the square dance is sent home?
3. What is the occupation of the person who helps Anne dismount at the Indian village?
4. What does Anne threaten to do to anyone who tries to take Mary's children from her?
5. When the weather turns cold, to what object does one of the students become stuck?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)