|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers to take care of Mary Angus's children?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 17, to whom does Anne have to talk about keeping Mary Angus's children?
(a) No one.
(c) The school board.
(d) The children themselves.
3. In which school subject is Nancy skilled?
4. During the winter, who begins taunting Rebekah?
(a) The Vaughn girls.
5. Where does Ethel stay during the day once she's living with Nancy and Anne?
(a) Maggie's house.
(b) Her own home.
(c) Anne's house.
(d) The schoolroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the pass that is dangerous, but is also a shortcut to help them catch the children?
2. Who wrote the note about Nancy that is delivered to Anne?
3. What does the boy from the Indian village call Anne?
4. What do the other children at school call Chuck?
5. What is the name of Mrs. Purdy's son?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)