|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will receive all of the belongings of the sick old-timer when he dies?
(a) Mr. Vaughn.
2. Why does Fred say he is moving away from Chicken?
(a) He needs to make money.
(b) He doesn't love Anne.
(c) He doesn't want to hurt Anne.
(d) He wants to see a new place.
3. How far away is Fred and Anne's picnic spot?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) One hour.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) Two hours.
4. Where does Ethel stay during the day once she's living with Nancy and Anne?
(a) Her own home.
(b) Anne's house.
(c) Maggie's house.
(d) The schoolroom.
5. What does the boy from the Indian village call Anne?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dances with Chuck when his original partner for the square dance is sent home?
2. What does Anne purchase for Chuck?
3. Who delivers a note to Anne about Nancy?
4. The day after Cab's visit in Chapter 19, Anne is purposely detained where?
5. On the second day of school, what does the "old-timer" ask Anne to teach him?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)