|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fred apologizes to Anne for what action of his?
(a) Insulting Anne.
(b) Kissing Anne.
(c) Cursing in front of Anne.
(d) Not buying Anne a present.
2. Who is supposed to arrive in Chicken on the day that Anne dismisses the children early from school?
3. When the pack train arrives at the Indian village, who helps Anne dismount?
(a) Mrs. Rooney.
(b) Cathy Winters.
(c) Nancy Prentiss.
(d) Maggie Carew.
4. Who invites Anne to spend some time at the Indian village during Christmas?
(c) Cathy Winters.
(d) Titus Paul.
5. From whom does Anne receive a letter in Chapter 18 about her conduct?
(a) Her mother.
(d) Lester Henderson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Anne prior to her picnic with Fred?
2. How far away is Fred and Anne's picnic spot?
3. In Chapter 9, Anne dismisses the children early from school for what reason?
4. During an argument, who threatens to take Anne over his knee?
5. Who is the only person Nancy seems to like?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)