|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does one of the Vaughn girls come back to school?
(a) A mitten.
(b) A shoe.
(c) A coat.
(d) A hat.
2. On Anne's first day as a teacher, the children show her how to do what?
(a) Find the outhouse.
(b) Clean the chalkboard.
(c) Build a fire.
(d) Lock the door.
3. Who interviewed Anne in Juneau for the school teacher position?
(a) Joe Henderson.
(b) Louis Henderson.
(c) Lester Henderson.
(d) James Henderson.
4. From what town does the pack train leave in Chapter 1?
5. What is the name of Mrs. Purdy's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mrs. Purdy's son?
2. About how many people are waiting in Chicken when Anne and the pack train arrive in Chapter 4?
3. Who invites Anne to dinner for the next evening when she first arrives in Chicken?
4. What does the boy from the Indian village call Anne?
5. Where do Anne and the others spend the night after leaving the Indian village?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)