|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the second day of the pack train, what attacks a caribou calf in front of Anne?
(a) Polar bear.
(b) Koala bear.
(c) Panda bear.
(d) Grizzly bear.
2. In Chapter 1, what month does the pack train leave?
3. Anne cooks breakfast for whom in Chapter 5?
(a) Mary Angus.
(b) Mr. Strong.
(d) Mr. Purdy.
4. On Anne's first day as a teacher, the children show her how to do what?
(a) Clean the chalkboard.
(b) Build a fire.
(c) Find the outhouse.
(d) Lock the door.
5. What type of project does Anne settle upon with the goal of making the students feel united as a class?
(a) A map.
(b) A spelling bee.
(c) A play.
(d) A concert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of the person who helps Anne dismount at the Indian village?
2. Where do Anne and the others spend the night after leaving the Indian village?
3. What do the people in the pack train call Anne?
4. As Anne recalls her trip to Juneau, she remembers that she sat where on the riverboat to Juneau?
5. How many days should the trip take by horse in Chapter 1?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)