|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what day of the week is Fred and Anne's snow picnic planned?
2. Who interviewed Anne in Juneau for the school teacher position?
(a) Joe Henderson.
(b) James Henderson.
(c) Lester Henderson.
(d) Louis Henderson.
3. How far away is the nearest doctor that can treat Jennie?
(a) 160 miles.
(b) 150 miles.
(c) 140 miles.
(d) 170 miles.
4. In Chapter 10, Fred promises to take Anne where, when he returns?
(a) On a sledding trip.
(b) On a snow picnic.
(c) Ice skating on a pond.
(d) To a dance.
5. Where does Ethel stay during the day once she's living with Nancy and Anne?
(a) The schoolroom.
(b) Her own home.
(c) Maggie's house.
(d) Anne's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Anne she will help her fix up the schoolhouse and her living quarters?
2. At a dance, Chuck pairs up with whom for a square dance?
3. Where is the party that Anne skips after her arrival back at Chicken after the Christmas holidays?
4. According to the school board, what is the oldest age a student can be?
5. In Chapter 10, Fred will be leaving soon for which activity?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)