|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which "old-timer" visits Anne on the second day of school?
(a) Mr. Vaughn.
(b) Uncle Arthur.
(c) Merton Atwood.
(d) Mr. Strong.
2. Who agrees to take Anne to catch the person that has taken Chuck and Ethel?
(d) Mr. Vaughn.
3. To what town is the pack train headed in Chapter 1?
4. Mr. Strong gives Anne a key to what?
(a) The church.
(b) The outhouse.
(c) His house.
(d) The store.
5. Who invites Anne to dinner for the next evening when she first arrives in Chicken?
(a) Joe Tempe.
(b) Joe Temple.
(c) Joe Long.
(d) Joe Strong.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Anne prior to her picnic with Fred?
2. A group of what animal is circling a specific area in Chapter 22?
3. How do the school children treat Ethel?
4. What is the name of the four-year-old girl enrolled in the school?
5. Who interviewed Anne in Juneau for the school teacher position?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)