|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anne calm the disagreement over the early dismissal?
(a) Promises to never dismiss the children early again.
(b) Promises to resign her position.
(c) Offers to meet with the school board.
(d) Promises to close the school.
2. Joe is whose father?
3. What does the boy from the Indian village call Anne?
4. From what town does the pack train leave in Chapter 1?
5. In Chapter 9, Anne dismisses the children early from school for what reason?
(a) Pack train arrival.
(b) Railroad opening.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of project does Anne settle upon with the goal of making the students feel united as a class?
2. How many children are in the Prentiss family?
3. Who wrote the note about Nancy that is delivered to Anne?
4. What is the name of the boy from the Indian village who travels with the pack train?
5. Who delivers a note to Anne about Nancy?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)