|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enrolls her four-year-old daughter in the school?
2. In Chapter 13, Anne learns that Fred has gone where on Monday?
(a) Stone Creek.
(b) Steel Creek.
(c) Star Creek.
(d) Step Creek.
3. After Fred leaves and Anne takes her second long walk in two days, she returns to her house with what?
(b) Animal skins.
(c) A dog.
(d) A baby.
4. Who invites Anne to spend some time at the Indian village during Christmas?
(a) Cathy Winters.
(c) Titus Paul.
5. Why do Cathy and Anne not have much time for talking during the Christmas holidays?
(a) A typhoid epidemic.
(b) A hepatitis epidemic.
(c) A malaria epidemic.
(d) A flu epidemic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne agrees to do what for the old-timer that is dying?
2. According to the school board, what is the youngest age a student can be?
3. What does Anne purchase for Chuck?
4. What does Anne tell Chuck he must do before he can have the new items she has purchased for him?
5. Who finds the cabin for shelter in the middle of the storm as Fred, Anne, and the children are trying to get back to Chicken?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)