|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 20, from whom does Fred borrow supplies for their chase after the children?
(a) Mr. Strong.
(d) Mr. O'Shaughnessy.
2. What does Anne purchase for Chuck?
(a) New shoes.
(b) New books.
(c) New toys.
(d) New clothes.
3. Who enrolls her four-year-old daughter in the school?
4. Who will receive all of the belongings of the sick old-timer when he dies?
(b) Mr. Vaughn.
5. What does Anne tell Chuck he must do before he can have the new items she has purchased for him?
(a) Go to the doctor.
(b) Talk to the school board.
(c) Go to church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which "old-timer" visits Anne on the second day of school?
2. On the second day of school, what does the "old-timer" ask Anne to teach him?
3. What is the name of the four-year-old girl enrolled in the school?
4. What do the other children at school call Chuck?
5. According to the school board, what is the youngest age a student can be?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)