|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 20, from whom does Fred borrow supplies for their chase after the children?
(a) Mr. O'Shaughnessy.
(d) Mr. Strong.
2. To what does Cab challenge Fred once Anne and Fred have caught up to him and the children?
(a) A fight.
(b) A duel.
(c) A log-splitting contest.
(d) A race.
3. In Chapter 13, which of the old-timers is very ill?
(a) Ben Norvall.
(c) Uncle Arthur.
(d) Mr. Vaughn.
4. What is the name of the four-year-old girl enrolled in the school?
5. In Chapter 7, the appearance of which student results in a second school board meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Fred say he is moving away from Chicken?
2. After Fred defeats Cab in a fight, what does Cab do?
3. After Fred leaves and Anne takes her second long walk in two days, she returns to her house with what?
4. On the second day of school, what does the "old-timer" ask Anne to teach him?
5. After Anne tells the school that she is part Indian, how many students do not show up to school the next day?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)