|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many women were in Frank's paraprofessional class?
2. What did Bill try to feed Frank after Alberta told him they were finished as a couple?
3. What grade did Frank get in History of Education in America?
4. Where did Mike get a room after she had an argument with her father?
(a) Her grandmother's.
(b) A women's boarding house.
(c) Mary O'Brien's.
(d) In an NYU dorm.
5. Where did Malachy take his father shortly after he arrived in America?
(a) His bar.
(b) A movie.
(c) Alcoholics Anonymous.
(d) A play.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Frank pay for a room at Mrs. Klein's?
2. How much did Bill Galetly want to weigh?
3. How many unexcused absences would get a student an F in a class at McKee Vocational School?
4. What was the name of Malachy's second wife?
5. What was the oldest date on the uncorrected student compositions that Frank found in the closets of Miss Mudd's old room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What routine did Alberta follow on the weekends in Chapter 41?
2. Why didn't Paddy McGovern have any trouble getting girls to dance?
3. Where did Alphie and Angela live when they stayed in New York?
4. What types of temporary jobs did Frank have while he was working his way through school?
5. How did Miss Mudd save Frank?
6. What did Frank, his brothers, and his mother find when they went to harvest the vegetables from their plot of land?
7. What happened to Mrs. Klein's son?
8. Who did Angela invite to her apartment one day?
9. How was the room that Frank rented from Mrs. Klein different from the one he rented from Mrs. Austin?
10. What did the students at McKee bring Frank for St. Patrick's Day?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)