|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Bridey Stokes' son go to college?
(a) Brooklyn College.
(c) City University.
(d) Fordham University.
2. How many girls were in Frank's second class at McKee?
3. Who took attendance in Frank's first class?
4. What was the name of Malachy's first child?
5. Which teacher was Frank replacing at McKee Vocational School?
(a) Mr. Charles.
(b) Mis Brown.
(c) Miss Mudd.
(d) Mr. Dun.
6. How long had Frank been in America when he got his first teaching job?
(a) 8 1/2 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 7 1/2 years.
(d) 9 years.
7. What was the name of Malachy's second wife?
8. What had been built where Mrs. Austin's house used to stand?
(a) Apartment building.
(b) Tennis courts.
(c) New York Foundling Hospital.
(d) Office building.
9. Where did Mike's father punch her?
10. How old was Alberta when she wanted to get married?
11. What color was Alberta Small's hair?
12. How did Frank get Bradford to turn his extension cord back on?
(a) Yelled at Bradford.
(b) Banged a spoon against a window.
(c) Jumped up and down on the floor.
(d) Tapped a broom on the floor.
13. What kind of sandwich did Frank share with Horace in Chapter 32?
(b) Ham and cheese.
14. What day did Frank begin teaching at McKee Vocational School?
15. Where did Frank's family get a plot of land in which to grow vegetables?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Frank's faculty adviser give him to pull up his grades?
2. How much did Bill Galetly want to weigh?
3. Where did Andy Peters work?
4. What did Mike Small's father do for a living?
5. Where did Frank teach after he left McKee?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)