|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Frank become a full-time student at NYU?
2. How much did it cost to ride the subway?
(a) 15 cents.
(b) 20 cents.
(c) 25 cents.
(d) 10 cents.
3. What color were Alberta Small's eyes?
4. What was Mike Small's stepmother's name?
5. What day was Frank supposed to begin teaching at McKee Vocational School?
6. When did Alphie and Angela come to America?
(a) December 1959.
(b) April 1960.
(c) March 1959.
(d) January 1960.
7. To what author did Mike Small compare Frank's essay on "The Bed"?
8. When Frank met Bridey Stokes, how long had she been in America?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 15 years.
9. How long did Frank stay at a bar and drink with Bob Bogard one Friday after school?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 7 hours.
(c) 10 hours.
(d) 9 hours.
10. What was Malachy's first wife's name?
11. What kind of sandwich did Frank share with Horace in Chapter 32?
(d) Ham and cheese.
12. What did Frank pay for a room at Mrs. Klein's?
(a) $6 a week.
(b) $18 a week.
(c) $12 a week.
(d) $8 a week.
13. What class did Professor Middlebrook teach?
(a) Literature of England.
(b) Literary Interpretation.
(c) American Literature.
(d) Restoration and 18th Century Literature.
14. How many girls were in Frank's second class at McKee?
15. What bar did Frank go to after having his first disagreement with Mike?
(a) Columbia Bar.
(b) West End Bar.
(c) Brighton Pub.
(d) The Pub.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall was Paddy McGovern?
2. Where did Mike get a room after she had an argument with her father?
3. Where was Alberta Small from?
4. Where did Frank get his master's degree?
5. What did Frank and Alberta name their daughter?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)