|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Frank have when he sailed to America in 1949?
2. Where was Alberta Small from?
(a) New Jersey.
(d) Rhode Island.
3. What color were Uncle Pa's eyes?
4. Where did Frank go to school in Limerick?
(b) Limerick School Project.
(c) Our Lady Queen of Peace School.
(d) South Hill.
5. What type of soup did Frank eat on Christmas Day at Chock Full o'Nuts?
(b) Chicken noodle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Frank want to go see at the Sixty-eight Street Playhouse?
2. How many unexcused absences would get a student an F in a class at McKee Vocational School?
3. What class did Professor Middlebrook teach?
4. Which author did Frank's boss at the Biltmore say wrote about the Palm Court and the Biltmore clock?
5. How many girls were in Frank's second class at McKee?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)