|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many classes was Frank supposed to teach at McKee Vocational School?
2. Where did Frankie and Danny Lennon take college classes?
(a) Adelphi University.
(b) Brooklyn College.
(c) City College.
3. How much coffee did Frank get a month when he was stationed in Europe?
(a) 3 lbs.
(b) 2 lbs.
(c) 1/2 lb.
(d) 1 lb.
4. How much did it cost to ride the subway?
(a) 25 cents.
(b) 10 cents.
(c) 15 cents.
(d) 20 cents.
5. How many girls were in Frank's second class at McKee?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the only flower that Frank could identify?
2. How much money did Frank have when he sailed to America in 1949?
3. Who taught music at McKee High School?
4. What color were Alberta Small's eyes?
5. What book did Corporal Dunphy lend Frank?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)