|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Frank take laundry with Rappaport?
2. Who became Frank's roommate when he moved out of Mrs. Austin's place?
(a) John Whitcomb.
(b) Tom Clifford.
(c) Andy Martin.
(d) Davy Williams.
3. How often, as company clerk, did Frank have to take company bedding to a military laundry?
(a) Four times a month.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Three times a month.
(d) Twice a month.
4. What type of pie did Frank eat with the priest in Albany, New York?
(a) Lemon meringue.
5. What gifts did Frank bring when he got a two-week furlough in Ireland?
(a) A new dress.
(b) Cuckoo clock and Dresden china.
(c) Chocolate and flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Frank's church in Limerick?
2. Where did Peter move when he left the Logan boarding house?
3. How many of Frank's siblings had died?
4. How much more was Frank paid a week than the dishwashers?
5. Who was Frank's boss at the Biltmore?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)