|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much coffee did Frank get a month when he was stationed in Europe?
(a) 1 lb.
(b) 3 lbs.
(c) 2 lbs.
(d) 1/2 lb.
2. What nationality was the last guy who had Frank's job at the Biltmore?
3. Who was the Vice President of the United States when Frank was drafted?
(a) Alben Barkley.
(b) Hiram Johnson.
(c) John Garner.
(d) John Bricker.
4. How long had the priest been gone, when he returned to New York City?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 8 months.
5. What were the worst days of the week for Frank when he worked at the Biltmore?
(a) Thursday and Friday.
(b) Saturday and Sunday.
(c) Sunday and Monday.
(d) Wednesday and Thursday.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what ship had a sailor named Owen used to work?
2. How old was Frank's brother Alfie when he banged a spoon on the table and chanted, "Tomentin' dreams, tomentin' dreams"?
3. Who was Frank's boss at the Biltmore?
4. What color uniform did Frank wear when he was a houseman?
5. What type of soup did Frank eat on Christmas Day at Chock Full o'Nuts?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)