1. How old was Frank's brother Alfie when he banged a spoon on the table and chanted, "Tomentin' dreams, tomentin' dreams"?
2. What was the name of the ship that Frank sailed on to America in 1949?
(a) MS Irish Larch.
(b) MS Irish Oak.
(c) MS Irish Alder.
(d) MS Irish Pine.
3. After Frank was at sea for two days, where were the passengers told that they would be going, rather than New York City?
4. How much money did Frank have when he sailed to America in 1949?
5. How many passengers were on the ship with Frank in1949?
6. What book did Frank find in the ship's library to read?
(a) Notes from Underground.
(b) The Brothers Karamazov.
(c) Crime and Punishment.
(d) The Possessed.
7. On what ship had a sailor named Owen used to work?
(a) Queen Elizabeth.
(c) Queen Mary.
(d) Andrea Doria.
8. What type of pie did Frank eat with the priest in Albany, New York?
(a) Lemon meringue.
This section contains 3,086 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)