|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as Miss Alice spreads her arms?
2. How does Miss Alice continue to humiliate Julian?
3. For what do the lawyer and butler say that Julian has been looking?
4. What has Julian become during his stay at the mansion?
5. What does Julian ask Miss Alice?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Julian wonders if he slept with the Virgin Mary.
Part 1) Why does he believe this?
Part 2) What does this say about Julian's religious beliefs?
Part 3) What does this reveal to the audience about Julian's character?
Essay Topic 2
Miss Alice and the lawyer are lovers.
Part 1) How do you know this?
Part 2) What are their true feelings for each other? How do you know?
Part 3) Who is in control in this relationship? Why?
Essay Topic 3
The title, Tiny Alice, is significant.
Part 1) Who is Tiny Alice?
Part 2) Why is this title significant? What is her purpose?
Part 3) How does Tiny Alice affect the characters in this story?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)