Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the butler do at the sound of the chime?
2. What question does Miss Alice ask that shocks Julian?
3. About what do they continue to rib each other?
4. How does the man react at having been discovered cooing to the caged birds?
5. Who is studying this creation from all angles?
Short Essay Questions
1. About what is Julian astonished?
2. What does Julian not understand about Miss Alice?
3. How does Miss Alice feel about her chairs?
4. What does the butler say about the wine cellar?
5. Describe the upstairs sitting room of the castle.
6. How does their animosity become clearer?
7. How does this scene open? Describe the room.
8. Why is the lawyer infuriated with the butler?
9. Where are Miss Alice and Julian? About what do they discuss?
10. What does the butler tell Julian about himself? What is Julian's response?
The title, Tiny Alice, is significant.
Part 1) Who is Tiny Alice?
Part 2) Why is this title significant? What is her purpose?
Part 3) How does Tiny Alice affect the characters in this story?
Julian is naive.
Part 1) Prove this statement.
Part 2) How does his naivete draw audiences to him?
Part 3) How does this naivete destroy his life? How does this affect the audience?
Julian hallucinates throughout the play.
Part 1) When are his hallucinations first mentioned? Describe this first hallucination.
Part 2) Why does he hallucinate during the play?
Part 3) Why does he hallucinate at the end of the play? How does this affect the audience?
This section contains 865 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)