1. How does the play open?
In the garden of a Cardinal of the Catholic Church.
2. For whom is the larger of the two chairs?
3. What species of bird is in the birdcage?
4. Who is cooing and talking to the birds, trying to engage them to interact with him?
5. Who enters the courtyard through an iron gate and moves quietly toward the man and watches him with mild amusement?
6. How does this observer address the man who is cooing at the birds?
7. How does the man react at having been discovered cooing to the caged birds?
Flustered and a bit embarrassed.
This section contains 5,942 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)