|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because the mansion is so large, what must she do?
(a) Keep track of all the furniture, to make sure none goes missing.
(b) Feel ownership of at least one item in each room.
(c) Spend a day in each room to feel that it is used.
(d) Hire someone to clean it.
2. Why does the lawyer initiate a discussion of his animosity for the Cardinal?
(a) He knows Julian is friends with the Cardinal.
(b) He cannot contain his hatred.
(c) He is bored by Julian's responses.
(d) He is satisfied with Julian's information.
3. What must the lawyer do with their plans for Julian?
(a) Inform Miss Alice of them.
(b) Forget about them.
(c) Inform the Cardinal of them.
(d) Warn Julian of them.
4. What will Julian do for Miss Alice?
(a) Allow her to stay in her home.
(b) Love her.
(c) Take care of the menial details of her philanthropic bargain.
(d) Train her to be a priest.
5. What are both the butler and the lawyer, who have known each other for some time, quite eager to do?
(a) Leave Julian alone.
(b) Become friends with Julian.
(c) Find Miss Alice and introduce her to Julian.
(d) Pry and prey on this fresh specimen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Miss Alice's response when he asks her if there is anything to fear?
2. Who delights in the lawyer's discomfort?
3. Why is it appropriate?
4. Why do the men believe surely a hundred-million dollars a year should be enough for one man?
5. What is in massive scale?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)