|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most intriguing element?
(a) A huge dollhouse model of the mansion.
(b) The crucifix hanging above the altar.
(c) The fountain in the middle of the garden.
(d) The cardinals flying around.
2. What does the butler share about himself with Julian?
(a) He does not enjoy being a butler.
(b) His name is also Julian.
(c) He is at Julian's service.
(d) His name, as well as his occupation, is Butler.
3. Julian is intrigued by the butler's coincidence. How does the Butler feel?
(b) Unsure about Julian.
(c) Just as excited.
(d) Nonplussed about almost everything.
4. What do the two discuss?
(a) The beauty of the flowers.
(b) The detail of the crucifix.
(c) The merits of the model, as well as the intention and purpose of having such a work created.
(d) The colors of the birds.
5. What, at last, occurs?
(a) A break in this ugly dialogue.
(b) A fight.
(c) They stop fighting and apologize.
(d) They cry and hug.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the butler do at the sound of the chime?
2. With what is Julian not comfortable?
3. What does the Butler point out?
4. How does the scene end?
5. What does Julian believe about his faith and his sanity?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)