|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What becomes clearer as the first person becomes more verbal and forthright about the second?
(a) The animosity.
(b) The love.
(c) The connection between the two.
(d) The curiosity.
2. What are both the butler and the lawyer, who have known each other for some time, quite eager to do?
(a) Find Miss Alice and introduce her to Julian.
(b) Leave Julian alone.
(c) Become friends with Julian.
(d) Pry and prey on this fresh specimen.
3. How did Julian struggle?
(a) Making friends with children at school.
(b) He felt alone growing up in the orphanage.
(c) Mentally and spiritually over the Nature of God.
(d) Leaving his wife and child to join the priesthood.
4. What does the first man insinuate about the second man?
(a) The inappropriate relationship between the lawyer and Miss Alice.
(b) The inappropriate relationship between the Cardinal and Miss Alice.
(c) An inappropriate relationship between the Cardinal and his assistant.
(d) The inappropriate relationship between Miss Alice and the assistant.
5. What is said about the appropriateness of the two cardinals?
(a) They are as dull as the Cardinal.
(b) They are the same color as the Cardinal.
(c) They are best friends, just like the lawyer and Cardinal.
(d) There should be two in such close quarters in that particular location.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Alice want to do this for the church?
2. What happens to the conversation.
3. How does the second person react?
4. What does the butler share about himself with Julian?
5. What are of the expected variety in a place of this grandeur?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)