1. How would you describe the main narrative perspective of Tinkers?
It is a third-person omniscient narrator.
2. How many days before he dies does George begin hallucinating?
Eight days before he dies.
3. Where has George's hospital bed been placed in the beginning of the novel?
In the living room.
4. What three states does the narrator say George's grandchildren are visiting from in the beginning of the novel?
Kansas, Georgia, and Washington.
5. How is Marjorie related to George?
Marjorie is George's sister.
6. Where does Marjorie live?
This section contains 4,319 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)