|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part 2 (pages 36-70).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of vehicle does Howard drive for a living seventy years before George's death?
(a) A limousine.
(b) A school bus.
(c) A wagon.
(d) A taxi.
2. What objects did George begin repairing and trading after his retirement?
(b) Vacuum cleaners.
3. How many days before he dies does George begin hallucinating?
(a) Six days before he dies.
(b) Two days before he dies.
(c) Three days before he dies.
(d) Eight days before he dies.
4. What is Howard's middle name?
5. Who built George's house?
(c) Mr. Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Howard paid to shoot a dog, according to the narrator in Chapter 1?
2. What natural phenomenon does Howard compare his seizures to in Chapter 1?
3. Who is Sam's mother in the novel?
4. What word is used in Chapter 1 to refer to angels?
5. What are the names of George's two daughters?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)